Here are the address of Outlets / Kiosks / Vending Machines at JFK Airport in New York for getting a USA SIM Card once you land:
- AT&T Store: Terminal 4, Queens, NY 11430, United States – Contact: +1 718-578-2355
- SIMS ON THE GO: John F. Kennedy International Airport, Terminal 4, 150 Greenwich Street, Queens, NY 11430, United States
- InMotion: Terminal 8 Concourse B, Across from Gates B8 & B10, 219th St, NY 11430, United States- Contact: +1 917-584-7639 website: https://www.inmotionstores.com/
Find here two main ways to get a USA SIM card on JFK Airport New York:
- Buy a SIM card from a vending machine. There are four SIM card vending machines at JFK Airport, located in the arrival halls of Terminals 1, 4, 5, and 8. The vending machines sell SIM cards from a variety of providers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Ultra Mobile. To purchase a SIM card from a vending machine, you will need to insert your credit or debit card and select the desired plan. Once you have purchased a SIM card, you will need to follow the instructions on the package to activate and install it.
- Buy a SIM card from a carrier store. There are T-Mobile and AT&T carrier stores in Terminal 4. To purchase a SIM card from a carrier store, you will need to go to the store and speak to a representative. The representative will be able to help you choose the right plan for your needs and activate the SIM card for you.
Whichever option you choose, be sure to compare the prices and plans of the different providers before you purchase a SIM card. The vending machines at JFK Airport tend to have higher prices than the carrier stores.
Please note that you will need to have an unlocked phone in order to use a USA SIM card. If your phone is locked to a specific carrier, you will need to unlock it before you can use it with a different carrier’s SIM card.
Here are some additional tips for buying a USA SIM card on JFK Airport:
- If you are landing at JFK Airport late at night, it is a good idea to purchase a SIM card from a vending machine, as the carrier stores may be closed. Or its better to carry a SIM card from your home country “Buy USA SIM” before departure.
- If you are not sure which plan to choose, ask a representative at a carrier store for help.
- Be sure to keep the packaging for your SIM card, as it will contain important information such as the SIM card number and the PIN code, data settings, how to make voice calls etc.